|Singapore Kindergarten Directory||Search||Add Entry|
San Lorenzo Montessori
About San Lorenzo Montessori
San Lorenzo Montessori Pre School is a kindergarten offering full Montessori programmes within a rich and stimulating environment for children from 18 months to 6 years of age.
Registered with the Ministry of Education, San Lorenzo Montessori Pre-School strives to develop each child's potential through meaningful learning experiences in a happy, safe and encouraging atmosphere.
San Lorenzo Montessori's mission is to pursue excellence in Montessori education and related areas by providing:
- Quality preschool and enrichment services so as to educate children in the use of their minds and senses in accordance with the methods and principles set forth by Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Authentic Montessori education in order to equip children with effective life skills and to prepare children well for entry into Primary 1, Grade 1 or Year 1.
- On-going research and development in the field of early childhood education to create a dynamic learning environment.
- At San Lorenzo Montessori, we believe that the early years are the most important years in a person's life. These precious few years of childhood only come by once and so at San Lorenzo, we aim to combine holistic learning with lots of fun, joy and laughter ; the true essence of early childhood.
- We know that every child is a unique individual. That is why lesson plans are all individualised to cater for the children's varying needs.
- While we appreciate the strengths of each child, we can also provide a nurturing learning environment where children can explore and take learning risks without fear of failure and where every child's achievement is celebrated ; no matter how trivial.
- At San Lorenzo, we believe that parents - school partnership is essential in the development of a good early childhood education programme and we welcome open communication between parents and the school
Above all, we hope that children will leave our kindergarten armed with confidence in themselves, a sense of wonder and curiousity about the world around them.
|Date added: 2009-08-31 16:16:53 Hits: 3030|